SCOTT TOWNSHIP – 4TH OF JULY ACTIVITIES
Fireworks at 9:31 pm
The pool will open at 11:00 am on Monday, July 4th
At noon, the American Legion will conduct services to kick off the fun!
Schedule of Events
- 12:20 pm | Inner Tube with Ribbons
- 1:30 pm | Land Races with Ribbons/Candy
- 3:00 pm | Water Slide Contest
- 3:30 pm | Water Races with Ribbons/Candy
- 3:50 pm | Rubber Ducky Race – Water Slide
- 4:15 pm | Money Hunt for 4th grade & under
- 5:00 pm | * Drawing for two children’s bicycles and pool passes
* To be eligible for the bicycles and pool parties, you must have a season pass to Scott Township Swimming Pool. Purchase your season pass now !
Six additional prizes will be given away each hour to the children in the pool area. All children receive tickets when they arrive at the pool.
Rubber Ducky Race:
On the 4th of July the Conservancy will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets for the annual “Rubber Ducky Race” outside the pool area. Buy a ticket for $2.00 and a duck with your ticket number on it will be entered into the race. At 3:50 pm watch the ducks swim down the water slide and race across Scott Pool. Proceeds benefit the Scott Conservancy and will be used to maintain the Kane Woods Nature Area for community use. The race is open to all ages and is a fun way to help show your support for us. Hope to see you there and may the best duck win!
Enjoy a Special Night Time Swim
The pool will close at 6:00 pm and reopen at 7:00 pm. This will provide the perfect place to watch Fireworks, which will begin at 9:31 pm that evening, and enjoy pool side music from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm! Balls and rafts will be permitted in the pool at this time. Admission for the night swim will be $1.00. The admission price will be used to defray the cost of the fireworks. SEASON PASSES will not be accepted.
On the Small Ballfield…
- 9:00 am T-Balls League
- 10:30 am Girls Minor League Softball
- Noon Boys Minor League Baseball
- 2:00 pm Girls Midget League Baseball
- 4:00 pm Boys Midget League Baseball
- 6:00 pm Girls Senior League Softball
On the Big Ballfield…
- 9:00 am to Might Mites
Visit the Food & Game Booths in the Upper Park Area, sponsored by Scott Township Organizations.
To the following Scott Township businesses and residents for their generous contributions to the 2015 Fourth of July Fireworks display and our Community Day festivities. Please join us for our 2016 Community Day Festivities, and plan to stay for the SPECTACULAR FIREWORKS event at dusk. We know you will be proud and pleased with our Scott Township Community Day from beginning to SPECTACULAR end!