- Swim suites only shall be worn into the pool area.
- Children wearing diapers shall not be permitted in the wading pool.
- Persons having skin diseases or open sores shall not be permitted in the pool.
- Any swimmer sustaining an injury shall report to the First Aid Room immediately for treatment.
- Refreshments and smoking shall be allowed in designated areas only.
- Any violation of the rules of this pool may result in the suspension of pool privileges for such a time deemed necessary by the pool manager.
- Only children 6 years and younger accompanied by an adult shall use the wading pool.
- All children 7 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area.
- No inner tubes, water-wings, rafts, bottles, balls, glass objects, fins, snorkels, or large goggles are permitted in the pool area.
- Shoving, wrestling, standing on shoulders, excessive ducking and splashing or any other horseplay shall not be permitted.
- No running in the pool area.
- No hanging or playing on safety lines.
- Swimming, playing, or diving from the side of the pool shall not be permitted in the diving board area.
- Laying, sitting, hanging, excessive springing, or diving from the side of boards is not be permitted.
- Profanity, gambling, or alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Swimmers shall not be permitted in water over their heads unless they are able to swim two (2) widths in the deep end of the pool.
- WATER BREAK - All children 18 years and younger will be out of the pool during the last ten minutes of every hour - Adults Only.
- Riders must be age 5 or older and be a minimum of 52" tall or pass a swim test.
- Riders are to wait until the lifeguard at the top of the slide gives the OK before beginning their ride.
- Mats or inflatable tubes are not permitted on the slide.
- Only one rider at a time permitted. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders allowed.
- Riders must enter the slide in a sitting position. Do not run or dive when starting off.
- All riders must ride feet first either sitting or lying down on their backs. Absolutely no riding on stomach or head first.
- Arms and hands must remain inside the flume. Do not stop or grab the flume hand rail.
- Riders must exit the roped splash area immediately upon entering the water.
- Swimming, diving, or jumping into the splash area is not allowed.
- Riders should be in good health. Pregnant women or individuals with a heart condition are not allowed on the slide.
- Do not use the slide while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- All riders must wear swimsuits. Cut-off jeans or trousers are not acceptable.
- Do not cut in line; wait your turn.
For the safety and enjoyment of all bathers, we establish the following rules and expect your cooperation. Failure to follow the rules can result in serious injuries.
Water Slide Rules