Rep. Dan Miller &
Sen. Pam Iovino
DRIVE-THRU Flu Shot Clinic
Thursday, October 22 • 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Mt. Lebanon Lutheran Church parking lot, 975 Washington Rd.
Flu and Pneumonia shots (and other vaccinations such as
Shingles, TDAP) available with insurance coverage.
** Must present Medicare or other commercial health insurance card at time
of vaccination **
For our protection and yours,
you must wear a mask –
all staff and workers will also
be wearing masks and gloves.
Pre-registration is required by Oct 8th!
Register online at RepDanMiller.com or call 412-343-3870.
We will be hosting am E-Waste collection event at Scott Park for Scott Township residents between the hours of 10am and 2pm. Attached is a list of items they can not accept. They WILL accept items containing refrigerant for a fee of $25/each and fluorescent light bulbs for a fee of $2/each.
They can NOT accept the following:
1. Any fossil fuel or materials used in collecting fossil fuels.
2. Any infectious or biological wastes or equipment that contained them.
3. Any media contaminated with oil.
4. Any liquid.
5. Any chemicals, oils, or powders.
6. Any equipment that contains chemicals of any kind.
7. Any equipment that contains asbestos.
8. Any equipment that contains radioactive components (e.g. smoke detectors)
9. Any equipment that contains PCBs (e.g. fluorescent light ballasts).
11. Vacuum Cleaners
12. Loose Batteries (all types)
13. Loose Ink and Toner
14. Loose software
15. Household appliances
16. Personal Hygiene Items (e.g. razors, toothbrushes).
17. Any device comprised mainly of wood (excluding console televisions).
18. Miscellaneous trash (e.g. Holiday decorations)
19. Any materials that would adversely impact our operations or result in environmental or health problems.
An assortment of food trucks will be available at Scott Park to help serve as a fundraiser for local food charities. More details to come!