Pool Phone Number
This page contains seasonal information regarding Scott Pool operations. For more up to date information, please visit the Scott Pool Facebook page titled as “Scott Township Swimming Pool
For those who have followed along with various polls, discussions, and meetings regarding the splash pad being installed at the Scott Pool, we’d like to present to you the color rendering prepared for the Township so you may see what’s in the works. This area will be installed at the pool in the near future!
Scott Pool Splash Pad Rendering
Scott Pool is open to all Scott Township residents, who may also bring guests to the pool facility.
Scott Pool is also open to any residents of Bridgeville, Carnegie, Collier, Heidelberg, South Fayette or Upper St. Clair with proof of residency (Commonwealth issued ID required).
The pool is NOT open to residents of other communities outside of those just listed, unless brought as a guest of a Scott Township resident.
Non-Resident Pool Passes are available to residents of Bridgeville, Carnegie, Collier, Heidelberg, South Fayette or Upper St. Clair ONLY. Identification will be checked when picking up the passes. Fraudulent claims of residency WILL result in forfeiture of the pass and your payment! So please respect the rules of the pool and the wishes of our residents.
- Scott Township Resident Adult – $9.00
- Scott Township Children (under 18) – $7.00
- Scott Township Seniors – $5
- Scott Township Military/Veteran – $5
- Non-Scott Township Resident Adult – $14.00
- Non-Scott Township Resident Children (under 18) – $10.00
- Non-Scott Township Seniors – $10
- Non-Scott Township Military/Veteran – $10
Resident Pool Passes ONLY
- $70 – Adult Pool Pass
- $60 – Child Pool Pass (under 18)
- $175 – Family of Three
- $205 – Family of Four
- $235 – Family of Five
- $240 – Family of Six
- $30 – Each additional pass after a family of six purchase.
- $10 – 62 years or older with ID
- $0 – 2 years and younger
Non-Resident Pool Passes (Bridgeville, Carnegie, Collier, Heidelberg, South Fayette, and Upper St. Clair Residents Only)
- $100 – First Pass
- $100 – Child Pool Pass (under 18)
- $275 – Family of Three
- $315 – Family of Four
- $355 – Family of Five
- $370 – Family of Six
- $40 – Each additional pass after a family of six purchase.
- $40 – 62 years or older with ID
- $0 – 2 years and younger
To purchase Pool Passes for the 2023 season, click here to visit the Scott Township Community Pass site.
ID required upon entry for daily admission. Permit is non-transferable and will be lifted if presented by a person other than the one to whom it was issued.
Please direct any questions or comments to our pool manager!
301 Lindsay Road, 2nd Floor
Scott Township, PA 15106
412-276-5300 ext. 255