Park rentals are from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM, except for the Community Room and the Lodge; the hours are from 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM. However, during the recreation program (June 22 – July 24) the park rentals start at 2:00 PM on weekdays. Rentals are not available for July 4 and Octoberfest.
For more information about reservations, call 412-276-5300.
For a map of Scott Park identifying grove location, please click HERE!
Click on the Pavilion for more information
* The township has discontinued the refundable cleaning fee of $25.00 on the rentals of the outdoor shelters. However, if any picnic tables are removed from the shelter, or if the shelter is left dirty and/or damaged, the township reserves the right to collect from the resident/permit holder the total cost to clean/repair the shelter. Picnic tables are not to be removed from the shelter.
** Permit holders will not receive a key for the Community Room. Contact the Scott Police on the day of your party at 412-279-6911 to make arrangements to have the room opened for you. Once opened, you will need to assign a member of your party to watch out for your personal items in the facility. The township is not responsible for any personal items. At the end of your party you will need to get in contact with the Scott Police to lock up the facility.
*** Permit holder will receive a key for the Lodge. The key is to be picked up at the Administration Office by the permit holder only. If you have rented the Lodge on a weekend, the key is to be picked up on Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. At the end of your party please put the trash bags outside the facility. Lock the door from the inside and then place the key in the mail box that is located on the inside of the main doors, as you exit the building, please make sure the door is locked.
- Permit holder must be at least 21 years old and a resident of Scott Township. A “resident” of Scott Township is an individual that lives/resides in the the township
- Scott Township will only accept the Scott Township resident’s personal check or cash
- Request for refunds must be received within (30) days from the application date or the request will be denied
- During the recreation program (June 22 – July 24), the park facilities will be available to rent after 2:00 PM, Monday – Friday